What to Expect
Auditions will include:
- Master dance class incorporating contemporary/modern, ballet and vernacular dance techniques taught by Westminster dance faculty
- Improvisational prompts/responses
- Self-choreographed solo performances (2-3 minutes)
- Brief interview with Westminster dance faculty
- Campus tour hosted by admissions (in-person or virtual)
For questions, email Meghan Wall, dance chair and assistant professor, at email@example.com.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Your audition allows you to be considered for a talent-based Dance program scholarship. Up to $4,000 per year for Fall 2021 first-year dance students is available. To receive the scholarship for the current and/or following years, you are required to participate in select dance classes, performances, and service/production hours for the program. To be considered for scholarship you must have:
Additionally, all first-year and transfer students who apply to Westminster are automatically considered for Westminster merit-based scholarships and awards. And, if you fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you will be considered for income-based institutional grants.
For questions about Dance program scholarships, please contact Meghan Wall, dance program chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Your Audition