The 2021 Spring Orientation is a hybrid program with virtual and in-person components. Students starting at Westminster in the Spring 2021 semester will receive virtual sessions in advance and will meet on campus briefly to meet other incoming students, as well as staff and faculty. 2021 Spring Orientation will be held on January 12, 2021 (the Tuesday before classes start).
Spring Orientation is mandatory for new students and is designed to help you transition to Westminster's campus.
At Spring Orientation, you will get to:
- Make changes to your class schedule
- Visit the campus bookstore and pick up school supplies
- Receive your student ID
- Connect with your peers and learn about student engagement opportunities
- Discuss COVID-19 safety and policies
- Connect with campus resources: Campus Safety, Campus Security, Title IX, the Dean of Students Office, Writing Center, Career Center, and more
- Complete any final office visits needed before starting classes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions.