Application Deadline: Rolling
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: Oct. 15
Complete applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. Early submission of applications is strongly encouraged.
International students are not eligible to study in this program due to its heavily online program format.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered for admission:
- Online application
- $50 application fee (waived for attending an information session or campus visit)
- Personal statement: Address the following questions in approximately 2 pages double-spaced.
- Why are you interested in pursuing a master's degree in Strategic Communication at Westminster College?
- How do you anticipate an online program that allows for self-directed and project-based learning will help you achieve your professional goals?
- How will your education, professional experiences, and personal characteristics contribute to the program learning environment and to your peers' learning?
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal resume detailing professional work experience to include relevant job titles, work experiences, responsibilities, and related activities
- Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0. Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.