The college seeks excellence through diversity among its administrators, faculty, staff, and students. The college prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Vice President of Finance and Administration
Westminster College seeks an innovative and forward-looking Vice President for Finance and Administration to collaborate with the Westminster community on building financial strategies for the College, ensuring adherence to Westminster’s core values, and making operational investments to ensure the future vitality and success of this distinctive intermountain institution.
View the Position Description and Application Instructions
View Open Staff Positions
Full-Time and Adjunct Faculty Positions
View Open Faculty Positions
View Open Student Positions
Westminster College offers many benefits for full-time employees and their families.
- Choice of two comprehensive health care plans
- Life insurance
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts for medical costs and childcare
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 17 paid holidays, including a week during winter break
- Eligible employees may participate in the college’s retirement plan with no waiting period; the college will make a 3% contribution for all eligible employees each pay period
- Tuition remission for employees and their dependents
To ask questions about open positions at Westminster College or our hiring process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To verify the employment of a past or present Westminster College employee, please call 801.832.2570. We will reply within one business day.
If you require verification of salary information, please email a signed release to email@example.com or fax to 801.832.3105 at the attention of Human Resources.