Westminster Transfer Students in the Commons

Salt Lake Community College Transfer Program

Invest in yourself with a degree that makes you stand out in the crowd. Our small campus and tight-knit community mean you’ll receive a personalized education and develop strong relationships with faculty and staff. A Westminster education sets you up for lifelong success.

Graduate On Time

As a Salt Lake Community College student, you have a clear pathway to earning a Westminster College degree. Complete your associate's at SLCC, become a Westminster Griffin, and affordably earn your bachelor's degree—all in 4 years.

Westminster Transfer Student in the Classroom

Clear Pathways

Navigating academic catalogs, advisor meetings, and financial aid offices can be overwhelming. Add the stress of making sure your credits transfer as expected, and you have a full plate.

Here’s the low-down: Westminster accepts 72 semester hours of course credit from a regionally accredited 2-year institution (like SLCC) and 88 semester hours of course credit from all regionally accredited 4-year institutions.

We also accept a previously earned associate degree or an interstate passport as your general education. If you haven’t earned an associate’s or interstate passport, then we will make a customized plan for you to complete our college-wide learning goals.

We've created simple pathways to help you plan your 4 years at SLCC and Westminster. Choose a path and take the first step to making your Westminster experience a reality.

View Transfer Pathways View Undergraduate Catalog

Graduate Outcomes


is the average salary within 9 months of graduation


of 2017 graduates are employed or in grad school within 5 months of graduation


internship placement rate in the state

Tuition and Fees

Full-year tuition and fees for a full-time undergraduate student in the 2020–21 academic year is $37,960.

Financial Aid

Westminster College offers scholarships and financial aid to qualified students on the bases of talent, merit, and need. Complete the FAFSA to get a personalized financial aid package. If you are unable to file the FAFSA, contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.

Learn More