Westminster College offers a variety of event venues year-roung on our accessible, 27-acre campus in the Sugar House neighborhood. Westminster partners with Bon Appétit to provide quality food service and catering for conference groups.
At this time and until further notice, many campus events are cancelled or moving online. Student clubs and organizations, community engagement, and student affairs programming will continue to the extent possible, but only with COVID-19 safety protocols in effect.
Schedule an Event
Submit a Facilities Use Application at the beginning of your planning process to reserve indoor or outdoor space on campus for your internal or external event, or to request filming and photographing campus. The Facilities Use Application requires
compliance with the Facilities Use Policy, which regulates the request process and use of facilities and outdoor spaces on campus for planned events. External groups should reference the facilities fee schedule for rental pricing. Submit a helpdesk ticket or call 801.832.2023 to reserve a rental laptop, guest wi-fi accounts, or a tech walk-through before your event.
Schedule a Meeting
College community members can reserve a non-classroom and non-event meeting room through Outlook. All information about the rooms and accessing room keys are included in the room details in Outlook. Some rooms will require approval by the room administrator and may be declined or changed at the administrator's discretion.
See a list of rooms available to book through Outlook.
Schedule a Classroom
Contact the Registrar’s Office to schedule unused classroom space for your event. Include details about date(s), time(s), capacity, and preferred location. Faculty members should coordinate classroom changes and preferences with their school scheduling liaison:
Arts and Sciences: Ashley Kramer
Business: Dax Jacobson and Emily Mosdell
Education: Cassidy Thomas
Honors: Stephanie Santarosa
Nursing and Public Health: Madi Anderson
Human Performance and Wellness: Traci Siriprathane
Meeting Rooms Available in Outlook
Rooms you can book through Outlook include:
- Adamson Upper Conference Room- Alumni House 1st Floor
- Burton Conference Room- Gore 226
- Center for Financial Analysis (CFA)- Gore
- Converse Conference Room- Converse 208
- Education Conference Room- Malouf 125
- Foster 3rd Floor Conference Room- Foster 318
- Foster 4th Floor Conference Room- Foster 415
- Foster Faculty Lounge- Foster 203
- Giovale Basement Meeting Room - Giovale 006
- Glaeser Conference Room- HWAC 3rd floor
- Gore Basement Conference Room- Gore B-18
- Gore First Floor Conference Room- Gore 131
- Gore Simulation Lab- Gore B-19
- Meldrum 2nd Floor Conference Room- Meldrum 284
- Meldrum 3rd Floor Conference Room- Meldrum 384
- Special Events Room- HWAC 205
- Watson Board Room- Giovale 204
- Womens Board Conference Room- Alumni House Basement
You can also book the Nursing Lounge through Outlook.