To be accepted into the Dance program at Westminster College, you must apply for admission and audition
Dance auditions for the 2020–21 school year will be held on Dec. 7, 2019 and Mar. 21, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center studio.
Auditions will include:
- Ballet and modern master classes taught by renowned Westminster dance faculty
- Self-choreographed solo performances
- Campus tour hosted by admissions
For questions, email Jared Larkin, associate professor of dance and theatre, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dec. 7 Audition Agenda
- Modern-contemporary and ballet master classes taught by Westminster dance faculty
- Q&A with Westminster College students and dance faculty
- Comped tickets to attend the evening performance of the fall dance concert Mosaic
2–2:30 p.m. Registration
2:30–3:00 p.m. Campus tour
3–4:00 p.m. Modern master class
4–5:00 p.m. Ballet master class
5–5:45 p.m. Solo auditions for incoming students
6–6:45 p.m. Q&A session with faculty and students
7–8:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Westminster dance’s fall concert Mosaic
Plan your visit
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Your audition will also allow you to be considered for talent-based scholarships. And if you apply to Westminster and fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you'll automatically be considered for Westminster merit-based scholarships. Westminster also offers need-based funding to those who qualify.
Register for Your Audition